Our Vision, Mission, Objectives
To be an internationally recognized organization characterised by professional excellence and integrity in clinical laboratory practice
To develop, promote and advocate for professional excellence in clinical laboratory practice
Our Principal Objectives are to:
- Promote the development of quality clinical laboratory practice standards within clinical laboratories
- Promote adherence to quality clinical laboratory practice standards
- Enhance customer care and safety
- Develop professional, national and international, networks
- Advocate on behalf of clinical laboratory professionals
- Represent clinical laboratory professionals in statutory bodies, consultancies, and other relevant fora
- Promote unity among clinical laboratory professionals
- Create a forum to enhance professional development, research, publications, and any form of information sharing
- Train or promote training of clinical laboratory professionals
Call for Collection of CPD Points
All registered attendees of the 3rd BICLP Scientific Conference, which was held on the 15-16 June 2016, are requested to kindly collect their CPD Points Certificate from the BICLP Office. About BICLP Scientific Conferences BICLP’s scientific conferences are held annually to provide an opportunity for exchange of information and networking as professionals in practice, as educators in the profession, and as researchers who are accumulating population-relevant data to guide clinical practice in the country, thus awarding Professionals in Botswana a meaningful role to advance the affairs of the profession. Above are some of the presenters at the 3rd Scientific Conference in 2016 Below are attendees and presenters at the 2016 BICLP Scientific Conference held at AVE MARIA CONFERENCE CENTER in Gaborone.
01 Jan 2017
20 New Graduates from the University of Botswana (UB) Medical ...
11 Apr 2018
Announcing the 5th BICLP scientific conference under the theme: 'Promoting ...
16 Mar 2020
By Michelle Roberts Health editor, BBC News online 16 March 2020 The first ...
16 Mar 2020
The Government of Botswana has been closely monitoring the evolution ...
His Excellency Dr Eric Keabetswe Mokgweetsi Masisi, the President of Botswana gives an update on the novel COVID-19 Botswana
16 Mar 2020
Please follow the link below to watch full video: https://www.facebook.com/BotswanaGovernment/videos/191319202161693/https://www.facebook.com/BotswanaGovernment/videos/191319202161693/ ...
23 Mar 2020
Princess Marina Hospital Lab has managed to maintain the ISO ...